Style Inspiration: Kim Kardashian

5:29 PM

By now all of you guys know that I am totally in love with Kim Kardashian's style. Whatever this girl wears, she can do no wrong to me. She is definitely one of the best dressed celebs of today and she always inspires me when I get dressed up! She even inspired me to make this Polyvore set, which ended up on the front page yesterday. Check out some of her other lovely outfits (and shoes) from this past month that I enjoyed.

Alexander Wang asymmetrical dress
$950 - kirnazabete.com

Burberry double breasted coat
$1,095 - net-a-porter.com

Christian louboutin shoes
$895 - bergdorfgoodman.com


Paige Novick pave jewelry
389 GBP - farfetch.com

Miss Selfridge tan belt
14 GBP - missselfridge.com



I LOVE this dress..Kim at the Marquee in Las Vegas dressed in Welsey Nault & Guiseppe Zannoti heels

Kim at her Silly Band Kitson launch

Kim & Kourt in NYC at their QVC K-Dash collection preview, dressed in her K-Dash vest, Winter Kate Pants, & Burberry Turtleneck

Kim & Khloe at NBA All-Star Weekend 

Kim at the Charlotte Ronson NYFW show dressed in Charlotte Ronson top & skirt, with vintage Chanel jewelry

Kim at her Macy's Meet & Greet

Kim at the Unknown movie premiere in her fave Louboutin shoes, K-Dash leather pants, and Stella McCartney coat

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Follow On Bloglovin!

Follow